These are our rules established by our members. Everyone at the center is responsible for reporting and/or holding all of us accountable for safe, appropriate, recovery orientated behavior while visiting the center. If you violate general house policies – you may receive a warning or be asked to leave immediately with a possible suspension that fits your behavior. We understand that many that come here may have behavioral issues that are difficult to control and we will take that into consideration when deciding on a consequence, but an explanation of behavior is not an excuse.
- Do respect yourself and others
- Do treat yourself and others with dignity
- Do ask for help when you need it
- Do maintain confidentiality
- Do work on recovery
- Do attend support groups
- Do remember – together we can!
- No violence, intimidation, or threats.
- No weapons and/or threats to safety of others.
- No drugs and/or alcohol.
- No being under the influence of any substance.
- No cursing. Rephrase in acceptable manner: verbal warning. Rule not enforced during daily peer support group.
- No stealing.
- No offensive physical, verbal, emotional, and/or sexual conduct.
We ask that you be respectful towards others and yourself, if you are having a problem, even with a staff member, please alert a staff or volunteer, or you may put it in the suggestion box anonymously that we check every week. We take the emotional and physical safety of every member and staff very seriously.